The Spanish-language edition of Issue #1 the Occupied Wall Street Journal has just been published online: see it here. This is great news; it means that other foreign-language editions of the Journal can be published online as well. Right now I would assume that this GoogleDocs publication is a temporary solution. The entire OWS website will soon be replaced by a more sophisticated one that a crew of volunteer programmers is putting together. It should be launching soon, and then we'll have a better sense of what our options for online publication of foreign-language material will be.
Meanwhile: big congratulations to the OWS Spanish Translators team who worked so hard and quickly to make this first foreign-language issue come together. Paper copies of the Spanish-language journal were distributed in NYC on Saturday and at the first Spanish-language General Assembly, which was held yesterday. I haven't seen the paper Journal, but I'm sure it's beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment